Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas Decor at the Hills

Since the extended family never gets to see my home dressed up for Christmas I decided to show you a few of my outdoor Christmas decorations that I love. I really, really, REALLY like to decorate my home and try not to go overboard at Christmas.

I got some new things at JoAnn's Craft Store's 60% off sale last weekend thanks to my sweet hubby who surprised me with some spending money to use on whatever I pleased. JoAnn's sucked me in. All their Christmas decorations were 60% off before CHristmas! I had a hard time deciding what to put in my shopping cart and what I could pass on. My favorite additions to my Christmas decor this year are the new Christmas ornaments in my window boxes. I also purchased this cute snowman for the door. He's a little shorter than Caleb and too sweet. I needed a little whimsy for the kids to enjoy too.

I know that every year I'll add a little more to the mix and probably take some away. I'm far from a packrat and will never have a Griswold home but I like the way it is right now.

The front door

Snowman on the right side of the door
Lanterns on the left side of the front door

No comments: