Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Guns and Dolls Christmas


I'll be posting more Christmas pictures soon but for now enjoy this picture of the boys as they embark on their 1st air soft gun battle. I realized that this year was a "guns and dolls" Christmas for the kids. The big boys received their first air soft guns. Caleb received two play guns to pretend he's one of the big boys and Hannah even received a girly pink cowboy gun to defend herself from all the boys with all their guns. Mostly she had a "dolls" Christmas though, American Girl Doll to be exact. She received the doll and tons of clothes for her doll that she named Elizabeth. Check back soon. I'll have those pictures up over the weekend. Right now I am up to my ears in doing laundry, putting away Christmas decorations and cleaning the house after our Christmas trip to Smyrna and Germantown.

No comments: