Saturday, May 05, 2012

School's Out for Summer

Whoohoo! School's out. Well, technically, Ethan has a few math lessons to finish but his siblings are all finished for the year. First week of May to be done is a record for us. I guess I didn't take as many vacation days as normal this year. We normally finish the middle of May. Next on the calendar, play time for all! School finished so quickly that I haven't made my list of things to do this summer yet. If you know me well, that's HUGE! I have running lists in my house ALWAYS. The last week of school was celebrated with a Field Day at our Deane Hill Homeschool Co-op group. Here are a few pictures of the kids before and after the last activity, water gun fight.
Disclaimer: Hannah's new shirt was NOT that tight on her when it was dry. It must have shrunk a ton. Either that or she ate too much food at lunch. lol

No comments: