Saturday, June 09, 2012

Neighborhood Pool

Now that the kids are getting older and swimming better, I decided to join a neighborhood pool.  I have not wanted to before now strictly because I didn't feel that I could properly supervise them especially with "Runaway Caleb" in the midst of them.  But my baby is growing up and needs to learn how to swim. Here are some pictures that Caleb and I took of each other and the kids.

We joined a pool called Robindale Woods about 8 minutes from home via back roads.  We have a handful of friends that joined too in recent years and encouraged us to become members too.  We have not been disappointed.  It's a neighborhood pool that has a swim team that meets there some mornings but is normally deserted.  Just last night on a Friday night, there were only 3 families there, a total of 8 kids and half were mine! Enjoy the pictures that Caleb and I took of each other and the pool.




 


No comments: