Thursday, October 18, 2012

Charleston Shirts

I forgot to post a picture of the kids in their Charleston, S.C. glow in the dark shirts.  This picture is the best one so far.  I got 3 out of 4 kids in it.  This is what they wore to the park one day after we got back from vacation.  The three kids all decided to wear their vacation shirts.  It's so funny how they wear them with pride too.  Sorry that my eldest son is not pictured.  He has hit the age where he doesn't like to be in pictures but hopefully this phase will be quick lived. 

I picked the shirts up as we headed home on our last day of vacation.  Jason kindly stopped at my favorite Charleston candy shop for me to pick up one last praline and some taffy for my neighbors.  Next door was a t-shirt shop, so I popped in and got matching shirts for my neighbor's kids (who cared for my pets while gone)  and my kids too.  It was a great surprise for all: shirts for the kids and Charleston hats for Jason and me.  I had always wanted a navy one with the palmetto and crescent moon on it like their state flag.  I'll have to post a picture of me the next time I wear it.  Jason's hat is brown with the word Charleston across the top.  I'll have to secretly take of picture of him wearing it to post on the blog.  I guess I have some pictures to take and more posts to come. Check back soon.  

No comments: