Monday, December 24, 2012

Pinterest Tshirt Project

I saw this idea on Pinterest that I knew would be perfect for Ethan and Caleb's room. Instead of packing up all the kids' favorite outgrown t- shirts in a box to keep, I mounted their favorite ones to a canvas and hang it on their wall.

All three boys had worn the Gap Kids' grey robot shirt. That was one of my favorites! So it was a definite to be mounted.

The Wildcats shirt was also one they
all wore and they asked for it to be mounted.

The top green one that says, "I love camping" is my all time favorite Caleb shirt. He was the only one who wore it. Every time he wore that shirt, people would stop us to tell him what a great shirt it was and ask where we bought it from (Gymboree).

It was so easy to mount these shirts. It took less than 10 minutes from start to finish and they were hung up on their wall. The boys love them too, double win!



No comments: