Monday, January 14, 2013

Tennessee Girl Crafts

Hi family and friends,

I did it! I started my own business. We are now a 2 small business owner home. Jason has Scratch Medic and now I have Tennessee Girl Crafts. Yikes! It's hard to believe.


I will be selling my Arrow of Light plaques first and then I'll add more to the product line as time goes on. I do believe that Retail and Consumer Science degree will come in handy again.

Right now, I am going to focus on building up my clientele in Knoxville. I started a blog directly for it over the weekend.  Check it out and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism is welcome but please be kind about it.   The website is TennesseeGirlCrafts.blogspot.com

 I posted it in Facebook today and have gotten my friends' to repost on their walls too. So hopefully I'll get some new troops wanting me to make my plaques for their crossovers too.  Can't wait to see how God will answer prayers and provide for my little business. I'm so excited!

 Here's my blog header for my new business.  Isn't it cute? 

 

No comments: