Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kids' Baptism

Sunday, February 10, 2013 will be day that I will never forget! To see Andrew, Ethan and Hannah baptized by their father was a gift from the Lord. To have my family there to celebrate was the cherry on top. I have been praying for my sweet kids' salvation since before their birth. To have them profess Jesus as their Lord and Savior and repent of their sins is an answered prayer. To know that they will join Jason and me and all my Christian family in heaven for eternity praising the Lord is so amazing, humbling, and fills me with such joy. Monday morning, I asked the kids' to write down their experiences of what they thought or felt as they were baptized. It was so precious to hear their responses. I decided to post it on the blog as a keepsake and save the papers for their spouses, children and grandchildren to read one day. Oh what a day that will be for them to see how God worked His salvation in Andrew, Ethan, and Hannah! Praise God is the only proper response that I can give!

No comments: