Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My Christmas Craigslist Deals

Here are my latest Craigslist deals: a polka dot chair for the playroom and a new exercise bike. As the kids have grown, all 6 of us can't sit comfortably on the playroom couch to play wii or watch tv anymore. Hannah and Ethan both have bean bags to sit in but when Jason and I join them, it's a little tight. So I've been thinking about buying a new chair. Craigslist delivered! I sold my treadmill which was too big for the playroom and replaced it with this GREAT recumbent bike for a measly $40 and a new polka dot chair for $60 and have $100 left to spend. I had 12 people interested in buying my treadmill that I gladly sold for $200 in one day. I LOVE CRAIGSLIST! Now I'm off to buy new blinds and drapes for the living room with the rest of the money.



No comments: