Friday, April 20, 2012

Caleb, the tech savvy kid

While reading a bedtime story to Caleb tonight, he interrupted me to ask a question. I'll quote him. "Mom, will you pause it while I go get some water?" After returning, he said "Thanks, you can unpause it now". I was reading a story! We weren't watching a movie.

I do believe he is growing up too fast in this technology filled world. I got an IPad from Jason for my birthday and have seen it the least of all the family members. Even Caleb who's only 4 years old is showing me how to use it. Amazing. All he needs is for me to teach him how to read early and he'll be self sufficient in no time. Nah, he still needs his mommy. After all, he is a still a boy.

I do have to share that Jason, Caleb and I were discussing what we should teach him how to do next. I was going through the list like wiping his own bottom, or tying his shoes. He said all he wanted to do next was learn how to drive (my car). LOL. Too fast I tell you, too fast.

No comments: