Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hannah's new school desk

Every year my school room changes. This coming August, we will start doing school with Hannah at her own school desk instead of the "community table". I normally transition the kids away from the group table when they start 3rd grade but I am now out of room on my school bookshelves. I am not able to sell them yet either since I plan on using them for Caleb. So my solution was to store Hannah's school books in her own desk just I do with Ethan and Andrew's books.
Of course I searched high and low for a cute white desk for her and found one on Craigslist. It was a great deal for this antique desk, $75.00 and solid wood. Jason will probably do a complete overhaul paint job on it sometime this summer but it still looks pretty cute right now.

No comments: