Monday, November 05, 2012

Another Craigslist find

I've been shopping for a new bike for months now. Patiently I've been waiting for a better name brand bike at an extremely cheap price. Jason told me all the good brands to look for: Giant, Gary Fisher, Specialized and Trek.

I wanted a bike that the boys could grow into one day and one that I could ride the Virginia Creeper with them too.

I found it on Friday. It was a two year old bike that was purchased at a local bike shop and hardly used. It was garage kept and in perfect condition and made by Specialized. The best thing was that it was listed for $150 and retails for $440. Score! Another great Craigslist deal is mine! The boys were thrilled because it's dark green with a little bit if camo on it. Andrew's been riding it nonstop since I brought it home. It's hard to believe he's tall enough to ride my bike.

No comments: