Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Picture Update

Last Saturday was a busy and fun day for the kids. After the Pine Wood Derby Race ended, the church where we meet hosted a free lunch and Easter egg hunt for the kids. Here's how Caleb walked around before the hunt began. He also got to hit a pinata. Anyone else think it's wrong to take a bat to a cute white bunny?


 My greatest discovery bringing much joy to this mom and home school teacher is that I learned that Caleb know how to read.  He learned this past fall as a 4 year old.  I don't know how he did it but I suspect it was all those hours playing games on the Ipad.  I'm not complaining even if I have to change the kindergarten curriculum that I will use for him. I caught him at 10:30 pm reading Jamberry with a flashlight.   I was tempted to tell him to go to bed but I refrained.  We're a homeschooling family.  We get to sleep in every day and awake when our bodies tell us to not when an alarm goes off at 6:30am.  So I let him read as long as he wanted to and I went to bed. 



Hannah fell asleep in my bed obviously with the IPad and Netflix.  What a cutie pie.

No comments: